Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] table:table required elements

Regina,

Also, the reference has:

file:///Users/suzume/Downloads/OpenDocument-v1.2-os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#element-table_table-column

The <table:table-column> element is *usable* within the following elements: <table:table> 9.1.2, <table:table-column-group>9.1.10, <table:table-columns> 9.1.12 and <table:table-header-columns> 9.1.11.

(emphasis mine)

and to me *useable* is not synonymous with "required" or a similar term that would indicate a required element.

That's also where I found the information lacking in the reference.

Jean-Christophe