public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: RE: [public-sector-cloud-discuss] FW: Public Cloud Requirement

Looks really great John.

Yes it would be great to have UK Gov involvement, there is a compelling
need and opportunity to distill and repeat some of the very pioneering
work that is happening, eg. our core focus is on enabling Cloud supplier
accreditation etc., something the UK is currently world leading:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/government-computing-network/2012/aug/23/il3-cloud-security-scc

Our friends here in Canada et al are also in need of the ability to
achieve this too, and there is also opportunity to return value, as this
framework does not yet extend up into the PaaS and SaaS layer, which we
can help with, which is some of the key requirement touched on in this
first exchange.

kind regards, Neil.