Subject: [xtm-wg] Minutes not trustworthy?

Nikita,

I suppose I should launch full voice into an emotional tirade at this
point but that is not really my style. ;-)

Nikita Ogievetsky wrote:
> In any case minuts are not trustworthy.

The reason for posting the draft minutes before the next meeting is to
allow people to suggest corrections before adopting the minutes at the
next meeting.

I did not post the raw notes I took in Paris. Sorry that my draft
minutes show your entrance at Friday lunch and not that you were present
for the rest of the meeting, but that is the sort of thing that should
be corrected before the minutes are adopted in Austin. Minutes are not a
blow by blow account of every statement but a record (accurate, with the
help of the XTM members) of what business was transacted, motions made
and their disposition, etc.

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau