bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] Applying BCM -eprXML then Regulatory Compliance

Apologies - I did not mean to suggest that the eprXML committment should
be ignored. I was thinking beyond that.

I consider the eprXML exercise an Applied BCM example of  '  building from
the middle-out when adopting an architecture'.

I consider the proposed Regulatory Compliance  exercise an Applied BCM
example of 'a  top-down approach during new development efforts ' and ' a
a bottom-up approach when dealing with legacy systems'

happy hols

carl

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--